Niger has been hit by Covid-19.
As of April 6, 2020 there were 253 cases, including 26 cured and 10 deaths. Our health team is trying to get ahead of the virus by orienting our communities to new social norms:
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- ️Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
Supplies are needed to raise awareness about the pandemic in Niger.
Please make your donation today!